Filled Middle Gap
Get A complete smile redesign at Spanish Fork Dentistry WITH dental BONDING In Spanish Fork, Utah!
For Minor Dental Fixes, Bonding Can Be A Simple Answer
Bonding is generally used for minor dental alterations or changes. It uses a tooth-colored resin/plastic and applies it to your tooth. Once it adheres or “bonds,” it can actually restore or improve your smile. Replace minor flaws instantly in Spanish Fork, Utah with Spanish Fork Dentistry.
How Dental Bonding CAN Work For You
The Dental Bonding process doesn’t take very long. It can be as little as 30-60 minutes per tooth. And because the bonding process is relatively pain-free, anesthesia is not usually necessary to restore your teeth to a more perfect state. Here’s how the dental process at Spanish Fork Dentistry works:
- We will use a shade guide to determine the resin color that best matches the color of your existing tooth and your other teeth.
- Next, we will roughen the tooth surface where the bonding will take place and apply a conditioning liquid that helps the bonding resin adhere to the affected area of your tooth.
- We apply the resin, shape it to improve or fix the damaged or misshapen area, and then smooth the resin to match the feel of the rest of your teeth.
- An ultraviolet light or laser is used to treat and harden the resin to make it more permanent and long-lasting.
- We will then take some time to finalize the shape and polish the tooth surface so it just feels like you have a perfect new tooth.
- Then, you get to smile and share your new look with everyone you know!
Advantages of Bonding with Spanish Fork Dentistry
Bonding can last anywhere from three to 10 years, depending on various factors, including how well a patient practices good dental habits.
Bonding, once completed, doesn’t require any special care on your part. Dental bonding is also fairly affordable compared to other more in-depth procedures like veneers or dental implants. And in some cases, dental bonding can be covered by your dental insurance. Bonding is among the easiest and least expensive cosmetic dental procedures available to dental patients in Spanish Fork, Utah.
The dental bonding solution can also replace mercury fillings with a natural-looking material in the color of your teeth. Composite or “white” fillings match your surrounding teeth for a beautiful finish and help you smile more confidently as no one will have any idea if you have filled cavities or not.
*Veneers might still needed for larger restorative needs.
Before & After Bonding
Come in for a FREE consultation and learn about the many options to refresh your smile!