Step. Up Your Selfie Game With These Tips:
•Tilt Something: Find your own perfect combo of phone + head + tilt
• Selfie Eyes: Focus your eyes on the camera
• Lighting Matters: The best time of day to take photos outside is when the sun is lower in the sky, before sunrise and right after sunset.
• Avoid off-putting shadows by snapping pics in the shade
• Smile Normal: Take a ton of selfies and practice until you find your most natural, photogenic smile.
• Pump Up The Background: Your background should be interesting
• Be Confident: Use body language and a tone that exudes your inner strength.
• Know Your Good Side: People often have a ‘good side’-Which one is yours?
• Practice Makes A Perfect Selfie
CLICK ON EACH ICON TO SEE THIS POST
ON EACH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM