Zoom whitening is an easy and safe process that lightens the discoloration of your teeth’s enamel and dentin. It have become popular because it it so effective. Zoom is clinically proven to whiten up to 8 shades in 45 minutes!
You will leave our offices with an instantly
whiter, brighter and more confident smile!
Zoom is gentle too!
When Zoom’s Blue LED light and gel are combined not only are your teeth whitened rapidly, but the Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) in the gel delivers enamel protection, improves luster and actually reduced sensitivity.
COMMON CAUSES OF Stained Teeth
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Enter our office
Get a 45 minute treatment
Leave up to 8 shades whiter!
Our 5-step process for a brighter smile
At Spanish Fork Dentistry, your Zoom Whitening treatment begins with one of our trained dentists assessing your current tooth shade to allow you to see the remarkable before and after difference.
- We will start by preparing your mouth for the Zoom Whitening process.
- Next, we will apply an advanced whitening gel to your teeth.
- We then use the Zoom WhiteSpeed blue lamp on your teeth to accelerate the whitening. We adjust the lamp so it is comfortable, and the blue light speeds up the whitening process.
- The procedure is repeated three times, but it still only takes a total of 45 minutes.
- Once we have achieved your desired whiteness, we will apply a post-treatment gel to help protect the enamel of your teeth and minimize tooth sensitivity.
Before leaving, we will give you customized whitening trays and a take-home whitening kit, which is included with the treatment. This kit allows you to maintain the brightness of your smile whenever you’d like.